Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am grateful...

- for New Years Day. When I was young I celebrated, now I'm just grateful for a quiet day.
- that someone bought the guinea pig cage I built. I posted it yesterday on Craigslist and now I have $100 burning a hole in my pocket. It was a good trade I think. I'm going to spend some of it on some art supplies I need, and put the rest in savings.
- for my journey of self discovery. Sometimes in life, for whatever reason, we just don't believe some things are true or could really happen until we experience it ourselves or become ready to accept it.
- that today I feel more like myself than I did a year ago.
- that God never gives up on us.
- for good people throughout the world. I'm grateful for all the good people who do good things, who help other people, who lift and inspire, who reach beyond themselves, who spread peace, and who work hard to make things better in the world.

Happy New Year!

No comments: