Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bun Blossoms

Last month a made a couple of new dresses for Apple. One of them is a random patterned fabric with bright purple flowers on it. The other week at church she was squatting by the glass doors making fog on the windows with her breath, and I had to laugh! Right there smack on her buns were the two seems meet are two of the large purple flowers. She let me take her picture when we got home. I guess I should have matched the fabric after all. At least she's young and doesn't care yet if her buns are blooming. I don't think I could get away with that error if she were fourteen.




2 comments:

Pepple Family said...

Hey, I found your blog off of Jeannettes! I love the flowering bum dress, that is so so something I would do. Adorable!

Momza said...

What a fun spring dress! Is there anything you can't do??