Saturday, March 21, 2009

My bag

Remember how I won a green fat quarter pack from Sew, Mama, Sew?? Well, I wanted to make something cute with some of the fabric I got. I thought about trying to make a cute tutorial, but I wasn't sure if I'd get the bag right the first time I tried, so maybe next time I'll try the tutorial. I had the pink fabric in my stash, but thought it went beautifully with one of the green quarters I got, so here it is...



I made two pockets inside one pink and one green with a small Velcro closure in the center. I also added a little bit of elastic to both ends on the top edge. The bottom is about 8 inches by 5 inches and it's about 8 and a half inches tall. My Apple loves it. At the moment it is full of ponies and play food. :)



5 comments:

Momza said...

Oh that is sooo cute! I would love to know how to make one of those--or 4 or 5 of them!

Aimee said...

I really like your bag, and would love to see a tutorial. I think my girls would probably pack their bags with ponies and play food as well.

Sally said...

What a cute bag. I love the fabric.

Rachel said...

Such an adorable bag, and perfect for your Apple! I'd love to see a tutorial.

Small House said...

CUTE BAG! It's greate to win fabric, well, really anything.
Have a great day.